View My Stats

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

President Bill Clinton endorses Ciro Rodriguez for 23rd

Dear Friend,

Since the Primary, we have not let up. I am proud of the momentum and broad support that our issue-based campaign has built. I am honored to have the endorsement of my friend, and former opponent in this race, John Bustamante.

Now, I am excited to share with you an important development in our race. President Bill Clinton has endorsed our campaign. President Clinton and I have worked together from many years and his endorsement means a great deal to me. He knows, like I do, that this district needs a fighter that will carry our Democratic values to Washington and who will stand up to the special interests that put themselves before working families.

PS: Please join us for a victory party tonight between 6 and 10 at the Harlandale Civic Center, 115 W. Southcross!

No comments: