View My Stats

Monday, October 03, 2011

Prepare Cannoli & Pizzelles @ Columbus Hall, 10-6

Please join me on Thursday, October 6th anytime after 3 p.m. to prepare Cannoli and Pizzelles. I will get to the Christopher Columbus Italian Society Hall at 3 p.m. to unload the groceries, turn on the air conditioner and the place ready.

We will be there until we make at least 500 Cannoli and wont leave until the Kitchen is Clean so come down when you can and if you would like to invite your friends they will be welcome too, the more the merrier!

Please let me know by Wednesday because I want to be sure to have enough supplies on hand, You will need to bring your Apron, Rolling Pin and Pizzelles Iron if you have one. Please respond. I'm looking forward to it, hope to see you there. Grace & Peace,

Merrie Monaco
210-710-3685

No comments: