View My Stats

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Dan Corbett elected President of British Heritage Assoc.



Dan Corbett (photo) BHA President


Friends & BHA Members,
I just want to thank everyone for their support tonight in electing me the new President of the British Heritage Association of San Antonio & Bexar County. I am honored to be the youngest president in the 20-year history of the BHA. Doreen Cantrell has been an outstanding BHA president and I commend her for her many years of devotion to the organization. Tonight, I exercised my authority as the new president and appointed Mrs. Cantrell to the board of directors and given her the title of President-Emeritus. I look forward to working with her for many years to come.

I am planning to make the coming years the most exciting & productive ones in the history of the BHA. So I would like to encourage anyone with British ancestry, who is not already a member, to come be a part of one of the finest organizations in the community. For a list of future events & meetings, simply forward me your interests and I will have our vice-president add your name to our contact list. Thank you!

Sincerely,
Dan Corbett
President of the British Heritage Association
corbett2004@yahoo.com

No comments: