L-R: Judge Ernest Acevedo's celebration on the bench, Septembr 22nd
- September 22nd-Celebrate Judge Ernest Acevedo's one year on the bench @ Martha's Mexican Restaurant, 13259 Blanco from 5:30-7:30 p.m. Special Guest former Spur Malik Rose.
- September 22nd-Meet & Greet for judicial nominee Cathy Stryker from 5:30 -7 p.m. @ 611 College in Alamo Heights.
- September 23rd-Fundraiser for judicial nominee Rebeca Martinez @ Paesanos in the Quarry @ noon.
September 23rd-Fundraiser for judicial nominee Roberto Rios for the 73rd District Court @ the Giraud Club, 707 N. St. Mary's from 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- September 23rd-State Rep. Mike Villarreal marks decade of distinguished service @ Spanish Governor's Palace, 200 Military Plaza, from 6-8 p.m.
September 23rd-Meet & Greet judicial nominee Ina Castillo @ the Dominion, 2 Daventry Lane @ 7 p.m.
- September 24th-Bexar County Charitable Campaign @ 11:30 a.m. @ Club Giraud, 707 N. St. Mary's.
- September 25th-"Magic is the Night" Black Tie Affair @ St. George Maronite Church on Babcock @ 6:30 p.m. Tickets are $100 each.
September 25th-Meet & Greet judicial nominee Rosie Gonzalez @ the home of Jeret Gutierrez & Lucian Costley, 5313 Cilantro Place, from 9-11:30 p.m.
September 26th-Harlandale "Lil" Indians Texas Hold "Em Fundraiser @ 3:15 p.m. @ 6890 NW Loop 410 between Culebra & Ingram.
- September 28th-Meet & Greet State Rep. nominee Dr. Masarrat Ali @ the home of John & Zada Courge, @ 7 p.m. on Broken Oak.
- September 30th- Strike A Pose SA for the Cure @ the Aztec Theatre from 7 -10 p.m. to benefit Elf Louise Locker.
- October 2nd-Fundraiser for Judge Laura Salinas @ VFW #76 on Tenth Street @ noon.
- October 3rd-Sunny Ozuna from Sunny & the Sunlighters to perform @ St. Mary Magdalene Parish.
- October 5th-Fundraiser scheduled for judicial nominee Alfredo Ximenez @ Mary Lou's Restaurant @ 4405 McCullough, @ 5:30 p.m. Candidate for Judge of County Court at Law #4.
- October 8th-San Antonio League of Women Voters host roast of former Mayor Lila Cockrell @ Oak Hills County Club from 6 p.m.-9 p.m.
- October 9th-"Night in Monte Carlos" honoring State Sen. Carlos Uresti from 7-11 p.m.
- October 14th-Remarkable SA Women, "Making A Mark, @ noon @ the Grand Hyatt, 600 E. Commerce.