View My Stats

Friday, June 11, 2010

Check out the blog post from Matt, college student on ties













L-R: Cakes with the tie theme

I'm Matt - I'm a college student and I run a little site on the side. I just wrote a post about necktie cakes for Father's Day that I'd like to offer the Walker Report. Hopefully it may give you inspiration for your own Father's Day


Not Your Ordinary Father's Day Ties

Tie Blog - Crafts It may surprise some of you to hear what I am about to say, but it must be said. Not all guys want a tie on Father's Day. GASP! I know, I know, it sounds crazy... and I certainly am not one of those guys, but apparently it's true.

Listen to what Joseph Hurtado has to say, "there are only two types of men: those who hate ties, and those who grudgingly accept them as part of the job."Blasphemy as far as I am concerned, but if you're Mrs. Hurtado you may want to think twice about getting Joseph a tie for Father's Day. How about baking him a delicious necktie cake instead?

I don't think many men could resist that. Here are some sweet examples for you to consider! (Congrats to the cake artists who created these!)

No comments: