View My Stats

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

150th District Court candidate Aida Rojas asks for your Vote

Greetings!


I am the Democratic candidate for the 150th District Court.
Elections will be held on November 2nd & your vote is important.
If you live in Bexar County, I am asking for your VOTE in November.

As an attorney, business woman, mother and wife, I have learned that respect is something that is earned, not received when elected. I will work hard to earn your RESPECT, treat you fairly, and always follow the LAW.

I will not hide in the courtroom and communicate with you only during an election year. As your elected official, I will be an active member of your community before, during, and after elections.

It is time that we take a stand and remind the 150th District Court that ALL families are important and they should be treated with dignity, regardless of their economic status, ethnicity, or crisis.

Join me as I continue my efforts to change the way the 150th District Court does business in YOUR courthouse.

VoteAidaRojas.com

No comments: