View My Stats

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Candidate Quico Canseco to blockwalk on Northside


Quico Canseco (photo) will be block-walking this weekend on the Northside of San Antonio and if you have an hour or two we need your help this Saturday the 13th and/or Sunday the 14th. We will begin at 12:30pm both days.

We will be gathering at 12:30 p.m. to distribute materials and break into groups to begin the block walk. Please e-mail or call me and let me know if you are available to help with this effort and I will get back to you with details. If you would prefer to volunteer before or after this time I will arrange to personally get you the materials.

If you have any time to help us this weekend we need you and will work around your schedule! Simply let me know what time(s) you are available and I will coordinate it with you.

This weekend is part of an ongoing effort on behalf of our campaign that will extend from now through the holidays. If you cannot help us this Saturday and/or Sunday please respond to this e-mail let me know of any availability you may have on the weekends from now through the end of year. We appreciate your support!

Thank you and I hope to see you this weekend!

Kyle Whatley
Manager
Quico Canseco for Congress

PH 210.251.3334
FX 210.579.6979

No comments: