View My Stats

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

BBQ & Skeet Shoot at Carlton Spears fundraiser





Carlton Spears (photo)


By Carlton Spears
Judicial candidate

Greetings!
Just a quick reminder about the BBQ and Skeet Shoot at the San Antonio Gun Club this Friday. (July 28th) Gates open at Noon. Shooting starts around 3 p.m. BBQ is at 6 p.m..

You DON'T have to shoot to participate!!!

Just come out and enjoy a nice afternoon at the Club. Wear your shorts and leave the office early. Cold beverages afternoon. (You can't shoot if you have already started drinking.) I'll be there by Noon.

Shooters need to bring their gun, ear & eye protection, but no ammo. Ammo will be provided. If you want to shoot at a specific time, please call me or Becky at 366-3100.

From everything I've been told, this is a very winnable race, especially considering the poor ratings of my opponent in the Bar Polls. An abnormally high number of cases are reversed when appealed.

My opponent's biggest supporter is Dr. Leininger who gave her $5,000. Why is he involving himself in a judicial race?

I am really looking forward to seeing you on Friday. It'll be great fun.
Thanks.

No comments: