View My Stats

Sunday, September 06, 2015

Democrat candidate Tomas Uresti for St. Representative District 118

I'm excited to announce my candidacy for State Representative, District 118. As a small business owner, and community leader, I will serve the constituents of District 118 by focusing on key issues such as education, senior citizen issues, veteran affairs, job creation, road infrastructure, and water.
  
I have the experience needed to address the needs of District 118, San Antonio, Bexar County, and the great State of Texas. l have the expertise needed to create legislation that protects our citizens, our children, our economy, our environment, and also keeps our taxes under control.

As a resident of District 118, I know the needs of our district. Being married to an educator and having raised six children in the district, I know the challenges facing our children and schools. As part of the Uresti Family, I have dedicated myself to serving the Citizens of District 118. I have served as a volunteer, as a coach and mentor for children, and has also served on different boards and committees.

I am proud to have the chance in working side by side with my brother State Senator Carlos Uresti, who served the citizens of District 118 as their State Representative. 

Serving our citizens to the best of my ability is something I promise to always do.

                                                                                                                                  Tomas Uresti

No comments: