View My Stats

Thursday, November 07, 2013

Message from former Congressman Francisco "Quico" Canseco

Integrity, trust, and character are built over a lifetime. They are characteristics easy to claim, but proven by action. Thanks to the example of loving parents, my own legacy of service to the communities where I have lived and worked speaks for itself.

I am proud to have served as a board member and officer to three schools; on a community hospital board as a board member and as chair. For over 20 years, my family has helped South Texas minority students with educational scholarships, supported a battered women's shelter and health care ministry for impoverished patients, and many other charitable causes. Whether serving San Antonio Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) or volunteering at homeless shelters, my service has always been forthright and sincere.

My solutions for these issues have always been the same. It is where I stand. It is how I will serve you and the country we love. Straight-talk and common sense solutions are what serve our American democracy. We must act now to assure it survives. Will you stand with me again? Our future depends on it! Your support, help and vote are needed. If you would like to join our team to win back the 23rd, please send my campaign an email at contact@cansecoforcongress.com

Francisco "Quico" Canseco
Candidate for Congressional District 23

No comments: