View My Stats

Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Judges Paul Canales announces candidacy for District Judge

Judge Paul Canales & wife, Rhonda
Experience, Integrity and Justice for All

 Announces his Candidacy for Judge of the 150th District Court Bench.

Respected Colleagues, Friends and Voters,

Experience Counts. If you want an experienced pilot or doctor, shouldn't you want an experienced Judge?
 
"I am pleased to announce that I am actively campaigning to be elected as Judge of the 150th District Court Bench to be vacated by retiring Honorable Janet Littlejohn, at the end of her term." stated Judge Paul Canales. "I respectfully ask for your support and vote for my candidacy as a qualified and experienced Judge on this important District Court Bench."

I humbly submit my credentials:
  • Visiting Judge - State of Texas - Present
  • Professional Mediator - Present
  • Judge Bexar County Court at Law #2 - 1988 - 2010
  • Bexar County Juvenile Referee - 1982 - 1988
  • Attorney in Private Practice - 1982 - 1988
  • Bexar County Assistant District Attorney - 1975 - 1982
  • Texas Tech Law School, J.D. - 1972 - 1975
  • Texas A&M University, B.A. Political Science - 1968 - 1972
  • Thomas Jefferson High School, Graduate - 1968
Thank you for the resounding show of support in the Democratic Straw Poll Win with 82.4% of the vote supporting my upcoming bid for this open bench. I look forward to meeting with you and earning your support for this position. More campaign news to follow...

Respectfully,
Judge Paul Canales

You may contact Judge Canales at JudgeCanales@gmail.com, mobile at (210) 602-3621 or visit us online at www.judgecanales.com

No comments: