View My Stats

Monday, June 18, 2012

Message from Dist. 25 State Senator candidate John Courge

Thanks for all your previous support as your club Chair and as a candidate for Congress in the past. As you know I have undertaken the challenge to run for the Texas Senate for Senate District 25. We are holding a meeting at my home on Saturday June 23rd at 1 p.m. at 1938 Broken Oak St.

This will be an opportunity for people to sign on to take on some specific roles or jobs in the campaign. If you want to be involved and can attend please email me at courage4sd25@gmail.com and let us know you will be attending.

We will be opening a campaign office before the end of the month and will be running our campaign operations from the office after that.


Thanks again and I hope you will join me next Saturday.

John Courage, Democratic Nominee

Texas Senate District 25

No comments: