View My Stats

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

John Courage for Texas Senate-Grand Opening office, 7-4

As you know I have begun my campaign for the Texas Senate. I am running to restore funding to our public schools and to insure our voices are heard in Austin. Like you, I am horrified by the 5.4 billion dollar cuts the Republican Legislature has imposed on our Texas school children and teachers. This is an attack on public education and the future of our families.

Together we can change this and bring common sense back to the Texas Legislature. We need leadership with vision not division and you can make that happen.

Your donation of $100 today will help me deliver my message to 3,000 potential voters in our district tomorrow. Please Click Here now to stand with Courage!

Democratically Yours,
John Courage, Democratic Nominee
Texas Senate SD25
www.CourageForTexasSenate.org

PS: Join me on July 4th for the Grand Opening of my campaign office at 7122 San Pedro Ave. in San Antonio. The festivities will include food, fun and political action, from Noon till 4 p.m.

No comments: