View My Stats

Friday, July 01, 2011

Judge Renee McElhaney announces her re-election bid



Judge Renee McElhaney

In case you have not already heard, the Keep Judge Renee in 2012 Campaign is up and running! I am thrilled to be back on the campaign trail! It is an exciting and energizing time to be an active member of this tremendous community.

Your friendship and support throughout my 2010 campaign was incredible. I feel honored to be sitting in the 73rd District Court. I have found my calling and I feel blessed by your continued support in this effort to be re-elected.

Many of you have already contributed to the campaign during this critical opening month. I am SO grateful! If you haven't contributed yet, and wish to - you can make electronic contributions here.

I am eager to keep you all updated with all of the interesting and important things that will be happening at the Bexar County courthouse and on the campaign trail. In a few days, check out my updated website: KeepJudgeRenee.com! I will be utilizing several social media forums to keep as many of you involved as possible. I want, and need, you all to join me on the journey ahead. It is because of you that I am blessed to serve the law of Texas and the children and families of our amazing County.

All aboard! Here we go!

Sincerely,
Judge Renée F. McElhaney

No comments: