View My Stats

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Comal County Commissioner to address Texans in August

Commissioner Greg Parker Protecting Texans, Protecting Texas Energy!

Dear Fellow Texan (Patriot):

I wanted you to be the first to know that I will be speaking to these groups during the month of August. I will present information about the current events in Texas energy. Please join me.

912 Project Fort Worth General Meeting
Date: August 1st
Time: 6-8 p.m.
Place: Elks Lodge - 3233 White Settlement Road, Fort Worth, TX 76107

The TEA Party Patriots of Parker County Monthly Meeting.
Date: August 2nd
Time: 6-8 p.m.
Place: Victory Baptist Church, 1311 E. Bankhead Hwy, Weatherford, TX 76086

Williamson County Republican Women August Luncheon.
Date: August 3rd
Time: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
Place: Williamson Conference Center, 1209 North I-35, Round Rock, TX 78664

No comments: