View My Stats

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Thank You Message from Councilman-Elect Cris Medina


Dear Friend,

Thank you for the tremendous opportunity you have given me to serve as your next City Councilman in District 7. I am humbled by the overwhelming show of support the voters of District 7 demonstrated on Saturday. It is safe to say they spoke loud and clear about the direction they want our district to move in; safe neighborhoods, good jobs, good schools and a city government that is responsive to you. As promised, I intend to hit the ground running at City Hall working to achieve these goals.

In the coming days, I will be meeting with City Manager Sheryl Sculley, Mayor Julian Castro and my colleagues on council, as we prioritize needs for the FY 2012 budget. I look forward to receiving your input throughout this process as we look to meet the needs and challenges ahead.

In addition, I wish to thank Councilman Justin Rodriguez for his tremendous leadership and selfless service to our district and city over the past four years. I am honored to call him a friend and look forward to his continued commitment to public service in our community for many years to come.

On behalf of my wife, Jackie and our family and the entire Cris Medina Campaign, thank you for joining us on this incredible journey. I look forward to seeing you out in the community very soon, so stay tuned....

Warmest regards,

Cris Medina,
Councilman- Elect, District 7

No comments: