- May 5th-Cinco de Mayo @ Historic VFW Post 76, 10th Street, May 5th from 5:30-8 p.m. to honor DA Susan Reed.
- May 6th - 4th Court of Appeals Justice Marialyn Barnard Fundraising Reception 5:30 - 7:00 p.m. at the home of Susan & Wendell Hall, San Antonio TX 78209. For further information and reservations, contact: Janelle McArthur at 210-699-1925 or email@example.com
- May 6th-Please join us to meet & support Pamela Gabriel Craig, candidate for Judge, 437th District Court, from 5:30-7:30 p.m. @ the Fairmont Hotel, 401 S. Alamo Street. RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-6700.
- May 6th-San Antonio will again hold a city wide “Prayer and Praise Gathering” on the “Steps of City Hall” noon-1 p.m. Pre-worship will begin at 11:30 a.m. led by Community Bible Church. Mayor Julian Castro will read a proclamation.
- May 8th, - Election Day for the May 8, 2010, ACCD, School Board, City and Bond Elections. 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. at the voter's polling location. Contact the Bexar County Elections Department for information about locations and times at 210-335-VOTE (8683)
- May 8th-The San Antonio Outstanding Moms Fashion Show @ Hacienda Santa Maria, 2121 N. St. Mary's Street from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Attire: Business. Donations 300 for a table of 10 or $30 a person. RSVP: Connie Rodriguez @ 534-9551. Mistress of Ceremonies-KTSA Reporter Elizabeth Ruiz.
Southwest & Fiesta Style Show by Designer Graciela Carrillo of Fraciela Creations.
- May 10th - Bexar County Republican Executive Committee Meeting 7 p.m., at Holiday Inn Select-Airport, 77 NE Loop 410 (between Jones Maltsberger and McCullough Avenue.) Organizational meeting of the County Chair and Precinct Chairs. The Bexar County Voter Registration staff will deputize Volunteer Deputy Voter Registrars from 6:00 - 7:00 p.m. For further information, contact: GOP Headquarters at 210-824-9445 or email@example.com
- May 11th - Alamo Pachyderm Club Meeting 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m. at The Palm Restaurant, 233 East Houston Street, San Antonio TX 78205. Valet parking is available. Contact for reservations no later than Noon on Monday, May 10th: Larry Loveall at 210-492-1294 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- May 13th-Join us for an evening in support of Judge Catherine Torres-Stahl, 144th District Court, Thursday, May 13th from 5:30-7:30 p.m. @ IBC Bank Plaza, 130 E. Travis.Catering courtesy of Absolutely Catering & Restaurant.
- May 20th-" I am fighting for My Bench." The re-election campaign kick-off fundraiser in honor of the Honorable H. Paul Canales, Judge of the County Court #2 from 5:30-7:30 p.m. @ Mary Lou's Cafe 4405 McCollough Ave. For more info: Call Alice Guerra @ 732-8111.
- May 22nd-NHPO to host Immigration Forum, @ Absolutely Everything Catering at 3915 San Pedro from 10 a.m.-noon. RSVPs for the event can be made by calling (210) 396-9752 or visit the NHPO website at http://www.nhpo.us/sanantonio for more information.
Tuesday, May 04, 2010
L-R: Cinco de Mayo @ Historic VFW Post 76