L-R: Judge Paul Canales, May 20th event
- May 11th - Alamo Pachyderm Club Meeting 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m. at The Palm Restaurant, 233 East Houston Street, San Antonio TX 78205. Valet parking is available. Contact for reservations no later than Noon on Monday, May 10th: Larry Loveall at 210-492-1294 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- May 13th-Join us for an evening in support of Judge Catherine Torres-Stahl, 144th District Court, Thursday, May 13th from 5:30-7:30 p.m. @ IBC Bank Plaza, 130 E. Travis.Catering courtesy of Absolutely Catering & Restaurant.
- May 14th-7:30 p.m.-10 p.m. @ the Plaza Club, Frost Bank Headquarters 21st Floor, 100 W. Houston. Inaugural Heart & Soul Music Awards, a benefit dinner and ceremony for San Antonio Community Radio.
- May 14th-La Prensa salute to Hispanic Women @ the Omni Hotel @ the Colonade, @ 7 p.m.
- May 15th-Northwest Democrats will meet Saturday, at a new location.The meeting is Saturday from 8:30-10 a.m.The program features Linda Chavez Thompson, Democratic Candidate for Tx Lt. Governor & Dr. Massarat Ali, Democratic candidate for Tx St. Rep. Dist. 122.$5 for Continental Breakfast. New Location: Luby's at 1604 W. access road just past Bandera, next to Jim's, 11811 W. Loop 1604. Call: 695-4494.
- May 20th- "I am fighting for My Bench." The re-election campaign kick-off fundraiser in honor of the Honorable H. Paul Canales, Judge of the County Court #2 from 5:30-7:30 p.m. @ Mary Lou's Cafe 4405 McCollough Ave. For more info: Call Alice Guerra @ 732-8111.
- May 22nd-NHPO to host Immigration Forum, @ Absolutely Everything Catering at 3915 San Pedro from 10 a.m.-noon. RSVPs for the event can be made by calling (210) 396-9752 or visit the NHPO website at http://www.nhpo.us/sanantonio for more information.