View My Stats

Saturday, March 06, 2010

Fundraiser for John Fleming, judicial candidate CC#1, 3-11

Fundraiser for John D. Fleming, (photo) Candidate for County Court At Law No. 1, Thursday, March 11th from 6-9 p.m. @ Silver Screen, 21025 Encino Commons.

Please join me at Silver Screen after work. I am looking forward to being able to meet with you on March 11th. For the past nine years I have been serving the people of Bexar County as an Assistant District Attorney. During that time I have gained a wealth of experience and a great respect for seeing that justice is done. During this time I have prosecuted thousands of cases.

The cases I have prosecuted range from shoplifting cases to murder cases. Currently, I am responsible for violent crime felony intake in Bexar County. I look to continue my service to our community as Judge of County Court At Law No. 1.Prior to beginning my service as an Assistant District Attorney I graduated from St. Mary's Law School in the top 10% of my class.

My education also includes a Bachelr of Science Degree in Chemistry and a Master of Arts in Political Science. As you can imagine, I am very well aware of the need for education and encouraging people to get an education in order to improve their lives and hopefully get out of the criminal justice system.

I look forward to seeing you on March 11th and will forever appreciate any support you may give.

Pol. Adv. paid by John D. Fleming for Judge, County Court At Law No.1, Paul Fleming, Treasurer, PO Box 592918, San Antonio, Tx 78259.

No comments: