View My Stats

Monday, December 22, 2008

Seasons Greetings from Dist. 1 candidate Chris Forbrich

Season's Greetings from Chris Forbrich for City Council Campaign

This past Saturday, I participated in the Toy Delivery for the Elf Louise Project. The program, which provides toys to needed children, was a truly warm and memorable experience. It brought forward the less fortunate in our community and demonstrated how we can come together as a community to help others.

The Holidays are fast approaching and I wanted to take this time to thank you for your support over the past months and in the months to come.

From my family to yours, I want to wish you the warmest and closest of Holidays!

Yours,
Chris Forbrich

Chris Forbrich for City Council Campaign

***Political Advertisment Paid for by Chris Forbrich, George Page-Treasurer***

No comments: