|Sheriff candidate Javier Salazar & wife, Sarah|
As a 23-year law enforcement officer, I have dedicated my career to keeping criminals off the streets and keeping our community safe.
I am asking you to please consider lending your support in my effort to become the next Sheriff of Bexar County. Your volunteer time and financial support are welcome, but most importantly, I am asking for your vote.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly.
(210) 275-1691 - Cell
(210) 303-9092 - Office
As Sheriff I will:
- Increase manpower and visible presence of deputies.
- Proactively work with residents to prevent crime through public education and engagement.
- Aggressively work with other agencies to prevent Narco-Terrorism, Human Trafficking, Organized Crime, ID Theft, Child/Elder Abuse, and Family Violence from affecting Bexar County
- Re-build morale and re-establish manpower within the Sheriff’s Office.
- Drastically improve the level of continuing education/training of deputies.
- Be a better steward of tax dollars via reduced liability and more thorough evaluation of technology prior to implementation.
Get involved today!
- Place a sign at your home or office
- Host a fundraiser
- Host a Meet and greet with your neighbors
- Help reach out to fellow voters
- Knock on doors
- Make phone calls
- Organize a phone bank
- Volunteer at a voting site
- Donate office supplies
- Help in the office