View My Stats

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Van de Putte receives lots of new endorsements from local officials

Endorsements for Leticia van de Putte for Mayor
I am honored to have received endorsements from several elected officials over the last week. The confidence that state and local leaders are expressing in my vision is both humbling and inspiring. Thank you for your support and kind words:
State Senator Jose Menendez
State Senator Jose Menendez
"Leticia has a track record of working across party lines to get done what's best for San Antonio. that's why I'm proud to support Leticia Van de Putte for Mayor of San Antonio."
State Rep. Ruth Jones McClendon
"Leticia and I shared many successful years in the Legislature, I also know through my experience on San Antonio City Council what it takes to make an impact for regular people. Leticia has a rare ability to bridge divides and deliver results. We need her leadership."
Bexar County Judge Nelson Wolff
"Leticia stood up for the city and the county every time that we needed her to. She'll be a great Mayor. She understands where we need to go. She understands the need for job creation, better education opportunities, better skill training. She will be a great Mayor for San Antonio."
Former San Antonio Mayor Phil Hardberger
I support Leticia Van de Putte for Mayor because of her leadership qualities. She is ready to speak out and be the leader that San Antonio needs.
Bexar County Tax Assessor Albert Uresti
"I humbly ask for your vote for my friend Leticia Van de Putte.  Leticia shares my commitment to helping our Senior Citizens, our Disabled, our Veterans, and ultimately our Children.  Leticia also shares my commitment to fiscal responsibility.  Please join me in electing Leticia as our next San Antonio Mayor."
State Representative Joe Farias
I’ve had the honor of working alongside Leticia and have seen firsthand how she led the charge in passing legislation on behalf of veterans, public education, and San Antonio.  She knows how to get everyone moving toward the same goal.  Leticia will help San Antonio take big steps forward. Please join me in supporting Leticia Van de Putte for Mayor.
State Representative Diego Bernal
Leticia Van de Putte has the special ability to bring people together and make big things happen. I know she will be a transformational Mayor that pushes San Antonio back in the right direction.
Constable Robert "Mike" Blount
"Beyond a doubt, Leticia Van de Putte is the most qualified person to run for Mayor of San Antonio in years. We need Leticia. With proud enthusiasm, I support her as our next Mayor of San Antonio."
Thank you for joining me in building a great American city, one piece at a time, through thoughtful planning and innovation.

Best Regards,

Get Out the Vote!
If you didn't vote in the last election, you can still make your voice heard during Early Voting, happening June 1-9, or on the Election Day, on Saturday, June 13, 2015. For more information, visit the Bexar County Elections website for details.
We Need Your Help
The momentum is squarely behind us, but I need your help for the final push in the Runoff.

We are reaching out to all corners of the city, to win the confidence of all San Antonians.

The runoff on June 13 is coming up fast, can you volunteer at our headquarters to blockwalk, phone bank, and help out

No comments: