View My Stats

Friday, November 14, 2014

Mike for Mayor Campaign Kickoff @ Maverick Park, 11-16

Earlier this week I announced that I will step down from my position as State Representative of District 123 in January in order to devote 100% of my time to running for Mayor of San Antonio, a city that my family and I love. It has been an honor to serve the people of this incredible district for the past 15 years in the Texas Legislature, and I am grateful for your continued support.

I will continue to serve until the end of my current term on January 13th. As always, my team and I are eager to serve you in any way that we can. I’ve asked the Governor to call a special election quickly to ensure that our community is well-represented in the upcoming legislative session. I’ve planned this transition in a way that I believe is the most transparent, allowing the residents of this community to elect their next representative in a public, open process.

Please join me this Sunday to help me to start this new chapter of my public service:
 
Mike for Mayor Campaign Kickoff
this Sunday, November 16th
2 - 4:30 p.m.
Maverick Park
Free parking available at 1001 Broadway
It is a free event with food, fun, friends and music!

In May, we must elect a mayor with the courage and experience to lead our city. With your help, I will take on this responsibility and serve the community we love

No comments: