View My Stats

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving fom Judge Elect Crystal Chandler

Happy Thanksgiving!

Dear Friends,

As we pause today to give thanks for the tremendous blessings in our lives, I would be remiss if I didn't let you know how grateful and humbled I am for your outpouring of support during the long election year. It was a remarkable journey.

There are no words that can convey how much your dedication, time, and support over last the last 18 months mean to me. I am forever thankful for the countless hours you freely gave talking to your friends, co-workers, and neighbors about me and our campaign, serving as prayer warriors, block walking your neighborhoods, making phone calls, sending emails, hosting meet and greets, participating in fundraisers, putting out campaign signs, mailing friend-to-friend cards, talking to voters at the various voting locations and so much more.  

This campaign was truly a team effort and it could not have been done without you.

In the coming weeks I will continue wrapping up projects in my current position as an Assistant Criminal District Attorney, preparing for my transition to the bench, and spending much needed time with my loving and supportive family. I am excited about the new year and eager to start my new journey proudly serving you as judge.

I would be honored if you would join me and my family for my investiture on January 1st at the Bexar County Courthouse. I will be sending a formal invitation with details about my swearing in ceremony soon.

Once again, thank you for all your help and support throughout the campaign. I wish you and your family the very best this Thanksgiving Day!

Blessings,
Crystal

No comments: