View My Stats

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Richard Moore endorses fellow Democrat Joaquin Gonzalez, 1-15

Today former candidate for County Commissioner Precinct 4, Richard Moore, announced that he will no longer be pursuing the position, and has lent his support to fellow candidate, Joaquin Gonzalez. Moore said: "I entered the race because I was unhappy with the field of potential candidates, but having learned more about Joaquin Gonzalez, I believe that he is a motivated and dedicated individual who will act as a genuine public servant."

EXPRESS NEWS: "GONZALEZ CARRIES FAMILY LEGACY INTO COUNTY COMMISSIONER RACE"

The Express News recently profiled Joaquin Gonzalez in a front page article. The article describes candidate Gonzalez as "heading out for his six hours of daily block walking, where he makes a point of giving every would-be constituent his cell number. Neither a nagging case of cedar fever nor a persistent drizzling rain could keep him from his appointed rounds."

You can read the entire article at: Express News Article

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT THE CAMPAIGN

With all of this great momentum behind my campaign, and my own personal dedication to working hard every day, now is the time to help support a winning effort. My opponents are attempting to win this race by outspending me, and I need your help to get my message out and put more boots on the ground. Please join the team by contributing $25 $50 $100 or $250. You can donate by going to my website, or by sending a check to:
Joaquin Gonzalez Campaign
1533 Austin Hwy.
#102-402
San Antonio, TX 78218

Visit our website at: www.gonzalezforcommissioner.com

No comments: