View My Stats

Friday, January 21, 2011

Former Councilwoman Elena Guajardo to run to regain seat


Elena Guajardo (photo)
District 7 Council Candidate

Working to make your vote count!

I am pleased and proud to announce my candidacy for City Council District 7.

I have already started attending community meetings, participating in candidate forums and talking to neighbors throughout our district. I will listen to your concerns and I will share mine with you.

Our district needs a councilperson with experience, someone who can see that we get a fair shake from city government -- someone who will give voice to our issues.

I invite you to join us in this campaign. Put out a yard sign, make a donation, join our block walking team, talk to your neighbors, host an event at your home.

Call us at 210-425-6518 to let us know how you'd like to participate.

I look forward to the coming weeks. As Helen Keller once said, "Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much."

Elena Guajardo

No comments: