View My Stats

Friday, December 24, 2010

Chris Forbrich & Santa visit Haven for Hope Children


Santa & I (photo) Visted the Children at Haven for Hope!

Last week I wrote to you to tell you about the toy drive that Patricia Doria and the Neighbors of the Keystone Neighborhood Association were organizing for the children of Haven for Hope. Well...Patricia called again and asked me if there was any way I could help talk Santa into visiting the children at Haven for Hope.

I called upon District 1 Resident Rene Roberts to see if he had a connection to Santa and sure enough, we were able to get him there. We visited with the 170 children of Haven for Hope last Sunday! The smiles on each of their faces as they sat on Santa's lap was moving to say the least.

All the best to you, your family, and your organization,

Chris Forbrich

No comments: