L-R: September Birthdays for Walker Report Publisher/Editor & Judge Steve Walker on the 5th & Judge JoAnn Dehoyos on the 4th
- September 2nd-San Antonio AFL-CIO Council Labor Day Celebration from 5:30-8:30 p.m. @ Absolutely Everything Catering, 3915 San Pedro Ave.
- September 3rd-You are cordially invited to a Ramadan Iftar (Muslim special dinner), @ 7 p.m., Marian Hall Ballroom, University of the Incarnate Word.
- September 4th-Labor Day Weekend Picnic @ MacArthur Park @ 11 a.m. hosted by Northeast Bexar County Democrats. Pavillion #4.
- September 5th-Walker Report Publisher/Editor & Judge Steve Walker's 64th Birthday!!!
- September 5th-other birthdays include: Judge Oscar Kazen, Judge Laura Salinas one year-old daughter, & local entertainer Erica Gonzaba.
- September 6th-Labor Day!!
- September 6th-Celebrate with Judge Laura Salinas @ VFW #76, Tenth Street from noon-4 p.m.
- September 7th-Grand OL' Opening of local Republican Party of Bexar, Tuesday, September 7th at 907 Broadway from 5:30-7 p.m. Meet & Greet Elected Officials & Candidates.
- September 8th-Birthday of judicial nominee Richard Garcia.
- September 8th-National Special Guest @ United Bexar County Democrats Headquarters, 1101 Broadway from 4:30-6:30 p.m.
- September 9th-judicial nominee Walden Shelton fundraiser @ Paesano's in the Quarry @ 5:30 p.m.
- September 9th-Fundraiser & Reception for judicial nominee Melisa Skinner @ the home of Jo & Ramon Cervantes from 5:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m.,209 Paseo Encincal in Olmos Park. Call: 232-2252.
- September 10th-Join Geriatric Dental Group of So. Texas from 4-6 p.m., 7434 Louis Pasteur #234 to welcome Doctors Alicia Galvan & Melissa Rosson. Call 269-4344. Speaker: Judge Renee McElhaney.
- September 15th-Happy Hour Reception for judicial nominee Rosie Alvarado from 5:30-7 p.m. @ Joe Blues, 1421 S. Alamo.
- September 16th-Judge Al Alonso fundraising reception @ the Penthouse @ Main Plaza, Morris Apt. Building, 126 E. Main from 5-6:30 p.m.
- September 16th-Birthday of DA nominee Nico LaHood & State Rep. Joquin Castro & Mayor Julian Castro.
- September 16th- from 6-9 p.m. @ Hotel Contessa, 306 W. Market St.
Join us to honor Julian & Joaquin Castro at the NSIDE September Birthday Party/Networking Event!
- September 16th-Meet & Greet judicial nominee Genie Wright @ 6 p.m. @ Lil Aussie Bakery & Cafe, 3610 Ave. B.
- September 17th-18th-San Antonio to Host the RNC Say It Loud: Surrogate 101 Training and LNRC State Convention! Fiesta on The Riverwalk" Banquet
Keynote Speaker Lt. Governor David Dewhurst @ Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center.
- September 18th-Birthday, judicial nominee Dinorah Diaz.
- September 19th-Bexar County District Clerk Margaret Montemayor invites you to a fashion show to Remember from 11;30 a.m.-3 p.m. @ the Club @ Sonterra, 902 Sonterra Blvd. Call: 496-1560.
- September 23rd-State Rep. Mike Villarreal marks decade of distinguished service @ Spanish Governor's Palace, 200 Military Plaza, from 6-8 p.m.
- September 25th-"Magic is the Night" Black Tie Affair @ St. George Maronite Church on Babcock @ 6:30 p.m. Tickets are $100 each.