View My Stats

Friday, December 06, 2019

Judge Angelica Jimenez files for re-election for 408th District Court

 Have Officially Filed for Re-Election!
I am excited to announce that I have officially filed the paperwork to be a candidate on the 2020 Democratic Primary ballot! 

I want to thank everyone who took the time to sign my petition and show your support for my campaign! As a young girl growing up in Eagle Pass, I learned that anything worth doing requires a lot of hard work. 

When I first decided to run for Judge four years ago I knew that campaigning would not be easy. Today, I am still up for that challenge because I know that I am the most qualified person for this job. 

I have proudly served Bexar County as Judge of the 408th District Court for the past (almost) four years and I am ready to get even more done in the coming term. 
             

No comments: