View My Stats

Sunday, July 21, 2019

My updated Kid Cave with various photos of my life until right now

Kid Cave, President Ronald Reagan, Norman Schwarzkopf, me being sworn in as Balcones Heights Councilman by Justice Phil Hardaberger, me dancing, two  caracatures of me, Linda and my marriage licenense, me  at St. Gregory's Catholic School, me as a reporter in Abilene with my "fro,"sketch of me back in the day, Edie Skillern & me at Texas Wesleyan College (now University) me, Veterans @ Balcones Heights Salute to Veterans that I was in charge of as a Councilman,TWC program, Kid Cave wall, Jaycee Creed presented to me as Jaycee President, me, flag, me at the Pentegon for Desert Storm, Salute to the Veterans of Balcones Heights, decorations, at Gettysburg during Desert Storm, symbol of Desert Storm, photos of me stationed at the Pentegon for 6 months, citation, my grandfather Jacob Diehl (mother's side) Express News with my photo on first page hiding behind a tree, Vicki Herring and me voted Mr. & Miss TWC, (most likely to suceed) Dispute Resolution  training, Viet Nam decal for my year in Phu Bai Viet Nam, My mother-in-law Beryl's artwork, my trip to Paris, Diploma from 8th grade at St. Gregory's Catholic School in 1960, SA AFL-CIO for training, speaker for Elementary students, Army Seminar, awarded "Heart of Gold" by non profit, Judge sign, decoration, my wife Linda's photo with a photo to the side of my father and my brother Roger & me, Roger & me with our mother Eileen, my rehab from hospital, certificates, court sign, flowers, me with the "Fro," and Jesus,  Army citations, certificates, a cousin who was a nun, I was voted as "ugliest man on campus" for raising money for scholarships, Sesert Storm, photo with Constable Pct. 1 Ruben Tejeda, and former Judge & Congressman Charlie Gonzalez, salute to Balcones Heights Veterans, Fiesta medals, @ the Pentegon with my two bosses in Public Affairs,my antique typewriter, Super Hero photo, copy of the Constitution, my father Seymour in uniform during 2nd world war, fake flowers 

No comments: