View My Stats

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

100 days in office as a Judge of the 150th District Court, 4-9

Today marks 100 days in office! So I wanted to take a moment to reflect upon the good work we're doing. Thanks to you, I've had the opportunity to preside over hundreds of cases with compassion, humility and respect for the rule of law. But I remain committed to do more.
April 1st kicked off Child Abuse Prevention Month. 

On the Courthouse steps, I made a pledge alongside community leaders to do more to end child abuse. I've committed to working with agencies tackling abuse to learn more, and to do more, than I can do one case at a time.
Looking forward, I strive to keep improving myself and our judicial system—but I need your help. Please stay in touch and give us your feedback on what we're doing well and what we can do better. We want to hear from you!

I am proud of the work we've done and look forward to the work that is to come. Once more, I remain honored to have your support and trust.
Sincerely,

Monique

No comments: