View My Stats

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

State Rep.Trey Martinez Fischer files for St.Senator District 26

I wanted hardworking Texans to be the first to hear! Yesterday I officially filed to represent San Antonio in the Texas Senate, and I couldn’t be more excited.

It's time we have someone in the Senate who will fight for the causes and values we care about and who knows how to get things done.

The first 48 hours after filing for office are always the most critical.

Stand with me now and give a gift today!

Right now, we need to get as many people as we can to stand with me and let the world know that we have a strong network of grassroots supporters.

Stand with me now in this critical moment as we launch our campaign.

I have worked tirelessly on behalf of every Texan, including fighting against voter ID and redistricting laws, as well as raising the minimum wage and equal pay for women. You can help me bring that dedication to our Senate.

Stand with me today at this pivotal moment.

Thank you,
Trey



 
Pd Pol. Adv Trey Martinez Fischer Campaign, Treasurer Senator Joe Bernal (Retired)
Trey Martinez Fischer Campaign
130 East Travis, Suite 425
San Antonio TX 78205 United States

No comments: