View My Stats

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving Day from Governor Greg Abbott, 11-26

This past year has given Cecilia and I so much to be thankful for - nothing more so than our daughter Audrey, who started college this year.
 
I am thankful that the people of Texas elected me to lead this great state, and for their continued support. And I am thankful for Texas' legislators, who have worked tirelessly this year to accomplish our common goal of providing an even better future for Texas.
 
As we celebrate with loved ones, be ever-thankful for the brave men and women who wear the uniform of our country. So many of them spend the holidays away from their family and friends.
 
From my family to yours, have a happy and blessed Thanksgiving!
 
Sincerely,

Greg Abbott

No comments: