View My Stats

Friday, October 11, 2013

Jammin with Judge Peter Sakai, @ Mission County Park, 10-20

Judge Peter Sakai is having a birthday party titled Jammin' with the Judge, Merienda, Music and More, an Epic Judge Peter Sakai Birthday Fiesta.

It will be in the Dance Pavilion at Mission County Park I on Sunday, October 20th from 3 p.m.-8 p.m.  3-6 p.m. will be mostly family time and 6-8 p.m. will be dance time with beer and will feature a music line up of Grammy Winners, Texmaniacs, 8 time Grammy Winner, Flaco Jimenez, Grammy Winner Augie Meyers, Rick Trevino, Patsy Torres and the Royal Jesters.

Additionally, the Halandale Marching Band, McCollum High School ROTC and Harlandale Mariachis have all been invited. They will open the event and provide other children's entertainment.

The Judge is recruiting different clubs for certain activities and we/I have been designated Logistics and Decorations Chair. Anyone wishing to work with me on this let me know. This is going to be a real fun event for the whole family. I haven't begun to mention all that is planned nor the best news of all, everything is free!

No comments: