View My Stats

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Choco Meza for Bexar Democratic Party Chair in 2012

Choco Gonzalez Meza Campaign HQ: 1915 Buena Vista . San Antonio, Texas 78207 . 210-881-0770 . voteforchoco@gmail.com
When the Bexar County Democratic Party most needed help, Choco stepped up and said: " I will do it! "

Choco was appointed County Chair on May 17th, 2011 when the Democratic Party had a $200,000 debt, no office, no operating bank account, and the Party was under a steady stream of public criticism and ridicule. Under Choco's
leadership, along with the support of dedicated precinct chairs, volunteers, and almost 300 financial and in-kindsupporters much has been accomplished.


The Party is thriving and united. Listed below is a partial list of the things she has accomplished in the past seven and a half months:
1. Raised over $200,000 to pay the primary debt;
2. Has an operating bank account with a functional operating budget;
3. Keeps an office open weekly at 315 Ninth Street, Suite #3, SA, Texas 78215;
4. Developed a “precinct cluster” project to increase communications with Democratic Voters
5. Has a hardworking primary staff organizing a professional 2012 Democratic Primary;
6. Maintains a monthly meeting quorum (since May 2011);
7. Submits all required financial reports to the appropriate offices and on a timely basis,
8. Organized a strong recruitment effort to increase precinct chairs in key voting precincts;
9. Set up a monthly Club President's meeting to bring together Democrats throughout Bexar County;
10. Established training sessions for Judicial and Non-judicial candidates on legal and financial requirements;
11. Created a professional and respectful meeting environment for precinct chairs & committee meetings;
12. Created a renewed sense of spirit and pride of our Democratic Party throughout Bexar County.

Now Choco needs your help!
Tell Choco how you can he lp her win as Democratic County Chair:
___I can volunteer at your office on: Mon Tues Wed Thurs Fri Sat
Half Day All Day Weekdays only Weekend only
___I prefer to block walk and visit with voters about your leadership and accomplishments.
___I can call voters from the Campaign Office or __ from my home.
___I want my neighbors to meet you at a coffee I can sponsor on: (date & time). ___I have a truck and would love to post signs (yard and/or 4 x 8)
___I will take my Rolodex and a roll of $.29 stamps to sign Friend-to-Friend cards at your office.
___I will get 10 friends to bring their Rolodex and a roll of $.29 stamps to sign Friend-to-Friend cards @ my home.
___I want to volunteer at your fundraisers.
___I want to send you a contribution of $__ to PO Box 12524 San Antonio, Texas 78212.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers?
I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on. Any recommendations?


my website cheap auto insurance in florida