View My Stats

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Today it is Michael Williams Birthday-candidate for Senate





Michael Williams (photo)

I’d like to invite you to join a very special celebration. Today, my husband and best friend, Michael Williams, celebrates his birthday!

Michael and I are so lucky to have so many dear friends like you who have inspired him and cheered him on in the many long days out on the campaign trail. He does it -- and you do it -- because the things that are worthwhile rarely come easy. I am so proud of Michael for taking a stand for the future of this nation, and I know he will make a terrific U.S. Senator.

As one of Michael’s greatest friends and supporters, will you take a minute today to sign his birthday card? With your birthday message, I hope you’ll also consider making a contribution on this special day so we can all chip in for the best gift of all -- a thoughtful, hard-working, and principled new Texas Senator.

In the coming months, Texans will get to know the same Michael I know -- a man of faith and conviction who never puts himself before service to others. Under Ronald Reagan, Michael prosecuted criminals despite receiving death threats. As a Railroad Commissioner, he never accepted a pay raise in 12 years... sacrificing personal comfort to lead by example to cut spending.

The Michael I know has the courage of his convictions -- and not only does he say it, he lives it. He's tough and he's principled. And he's the kind of leader Texas needs.

Michael is truly one of a kind. This year, I hope you’ll join me in wishing him a Happy Birthday -- along with an extra special gift to make sure that the folks up in Washington see A LOT more of him!

Thank you for all that you do for Michael, for Texas, and for our country!

Sincerely,

Donna N. Williams

No comments: