View My Stats

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Fundraiser for judicial candidate (187th) Dinorah Diaz, 11-21



November 21st-Save the Date-Fundraiser for judicial candidate Dinorah Diaz (photo) for the 187th District Court, @ the home of Dr. Joseph Diaz, 200 Primrose, from 7-11 p.m.

As you may be aware. I am running in the countywide race for the 187th District Court bench in Bexar County.

The symbol of the lady of justice stands for the moral force which underlies our justice system and represents that justice is equal to all. When elected, I will treat all who appear before me with impartiality, fairness, efficiency, and most importantly, respect.

Rest assured, my decisions will be made with the deep appreciation and the grave understanding that they will affect our community and families. Join my hosts and I, in helping to ensure our victory together in 2010.

I humbly ask for your attendance, support and vote. "Buenos Dias vote for Diaz"
Dinorah Diaz for 187th District Judge.

No comments: